Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Help Improve Vortex Warning

Having trouble?
Are you stuck and just don't know how to customize your army or have felt the sting of a low painting score in your last tournament, then check out my tutorials page.

In addition to the current tutorials I will soon be uploading color schemes which will be both army specific and general. As well as ideas for conversions and ways that you can turn your extra bits into money saving and unique models that will raise your conversion score.

I am currently seeking good tutorials and ideas to post on my website in order to help fellow hobbyists.

If you have any tutorials that you would like to post or have found one to be particularly helpful then head on over to Vortex Warning and send me an email either the tutorial or a link to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment